Did you know by staging your cluttered furniture can open rooms and make them seem larger than they are? Or, that opening blinds and curtains, and turning on lights make a room seem bright and cheery? Yes, all these questions are true. Therefore, staging your home to look its absolute best is an important factor in the home selling process.
Here are some inexpensive tips to highlight your home's best features:
- If you have semi-gloss paint, try wiping the walls down, or even paint the walls and ceilings.
- Be sure to clean all flooring and fixtures.
- Repair all plumbing leaks. Even if has had a leak in the past, make sure to disclose.
- Depersonalize the home by removing excessive wall hangings, furniture and extra personal goods that maybe in the home.
- Turn on all lights and open the blinds/curtains during the daytime.
- Play soothing background music and infuse your home with a comforting scent.
- When the home is being shown, please leave the property when it’s being shown. Once you decide to LIST WITH US, we can let you know our marketing techniques and better how to serve you and get your home sold for top dollar.
Bethesda Realty Group