Are you gifted and talented with the art of persuasion? Our team is looking for natural networker with extremely strong relationship building skills, great work ethic, and high energy. We’re looking for individuals who aren’t afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. When it comes to selling a home, this is truly a personal and emotional experience. Not only should you be proactive finding the business, but also have good interpersonal skills.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
- Answer any questions to the best of your knowledge and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale.
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with everyone you come in contact with.
- Respond to leads quickly within 5 minutes or less to online seller leads, and follow up to convert into listing appointments
- Keep track with leads in a contact database system, along with all client communications.
- Conduct all listing appointments and convert appointments to listing agreements.
- Communicate with team leader and members, clients, and all other 3rd parties to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Receive offers and present the offers to our clients. Negotiate on their behalf to their benefit.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments. Pricing correctly the first time is important!
- Must have an active real estate license
- Perform DISC profile found at: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ and submit resume: BethesdaRealtyGroup@Gmail.com
- Must be attentive, hardworking, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a strong sales mentality, and be able to negotiate.
- Applicants must be organized, able to think outside the box, detail-oriented, with building relationships with others around you and in the community.
- Must maintain CE credits
- Must have access to Supra E-Key
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new system
- Must be a member of the board of Realtors and work with Atlanta Communities Real Estate brokerage.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet with you and help guide you through this process.
Bethesda Realty Group