Factoring in the current condition of your property will determine how quickly your home sells. It's a fact: obtaining the highest market value and elevating your home above the rest in the same price range often comes down to the buyer’s first impression. Here are some inexpensive tips to maximize your home's curb appeal:
- Make sure to the grass cut and yard clutter to a bare minimum.
- Applying fresh paint to the door, door trim, etc. or even wooden fences.
- Make sure the windows are clean inside and out.
- Try pressure washing your home’s exterior.
- Clean gutters and make sure all debris is disposed of properly.
Bethesda Realty Group