A Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated directory of available properties to interested customers and clients. Due to technology, The Buyer’s agent role has evolved. Instead of simply finding and providing information on available properties, a Buyer's Agent must proactively network with contacts, provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must. Buyers agents are proactive about getting potential clients through the pre-qualification process to save time and money.
Working on a Real Estate Team:
As a member of our successful real estate team, you'll receive the training and coaching necessary to help you succeed. If you are looking to transition into the real estate industry and learn from professionals who have built and currently manage effective small businesses in your local area, joining a team could help you start your path to success. We would love to meet with you and determine if we are a perfect fit for each other.
- Help clients and customers prequalify with a lender before showing protentional home.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms.
- Educate clients and customers about current real estate market trends.
- Determine the motives of the buyers and sellers.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Stay up to date with technology to manage a large database of clients, customers and properties.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions.
- Must have an active real estate license
- Perform DISC profile found at: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ and submit resume: BethesdaRealtyGroup@Gmail.com
- Must be attentive, hardworking, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with a strong sales mentality, and be able to negotiate.
- Applicants must be organized, able to think outside the box, detail-oriented, with building relationships with others around you and in the community.
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new system
- Must maintain CE credits
- Must have access to Supra E-Key
- Must be a member of the board of Realtors and work with Atlanta Communities Real Estate brokerage.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet with you and help guide you through this process.
Bethesda Realty Group